I am doing a presentation on the theme : “Game design applied to education” for the ASTE 2015.
The presentation happens through Skype, talking over my presentation document (that you can download here – made in Libre Office).
This blog article is there to give out links in regards to the talk :
- An example game/exercise about building molecules –
the game, the capx (Construct2 r197 beta minimum)
- The website about the book “A theory for fun (for game design)” by Raph Koster –
- A series of documents on the MDA approach –
- Daniel Cook’s Blog with a lot of articles about game design grammar –
- A blog about game design and making touching on many subjects –
- The part of my website where I gather informations on game design –
- The website where you can get Construct 2 –
- The education forum on Scirra’s website –